FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BALLAST is pleased to announced that we have launched a Partner Program to provide an enhanced solution to meet clients’ ever evolving risk assessment needs. The BALLAST Partner Program allows IT Managed Services Providers (MSPs), compliance, and audit professionals to streamline the risk assessment process for clients while providing access to seasoned IT audit and security experts.
Effective immediately, the program addresses a compliance pain point for clients, many of whom are healthcare or other organizations required to meet ongoing compliance guidelines. The BALLAST Partner Program enables MSPs to provide expertise on HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, ISO, NIST, and other standards and frameworks.
Through the BALLAST Partner Program, participants can offer services in a much more efficient way than typical manual approaches. Additional benefits include:
- Expanded Services: BALLAST Partners leverage the expertise of seasoned IT audit and security consultants to deliver services that may be outside the experience or bandwidth of their existing consulting or engineering staff.
- Customer Retention: By providing reporting that is often mandated by regulatory bodies or other auditors, Partners create a more “sticky” relationship with their customers — providing something they “have to have” on at least an annual basis.
- Time Savings: Automated risk assessments result in greater efficiencies and better deliverables.
- Add-on Work: BALLAST identifies compliance gaps potentially providing additional revenue opportunities for the Partner, such as policy and procedure development, additional security processes and tools.
- Brand Enhancement: BALLAST’s consulting mode and white-label solutions allow Partners to customize branding and reporting capabilities to integrate with existing service offerings.
“We are thrilled to announce the BALLAST Partner Program,” said Mark Fulford, Co-founder of LBMC InfoSec Apps LLC, which launched BALLAST in 2017. “The program not only allows us to provide enhanced service to our clients, but also opens a whole new door in the MSP space. The program is a win-win-win as we help organizations navigate the rapidly changing business and security landscape and accompanying compliance requirements.”
Direct media inquiries to Lisa Buckholts at email@example.com or (615) 309-2688.
BALLAST is a feature-rich, cloud-based, web application that simplifies and automates the risk and compliance assessment processes for organizations. It makes the process easier and more effective by providing management with data points about their risks and facilitating a roadmap to improve the organization’s security while documenting the progress and outcomes.
LBMC is a Top 50 firm in the country and the largest professional service solutions provider based in Tennessee, serving approximately 10,000 clients with diverse needs across a spectrum of industries. LBMC and The LBMC Family of Companies has more than 600 employees, with offices in Chattanooga, Nashville (Brentwood), and Knoxville, TN. Founded in 1984 as a traditional accounting firm, LBMC has expanded its focus to meet a broad range of financial, human resources and technology needs for its diverse client base. Today, we’ve become industry leaders in financial, human resources, technology, information security, and wealth advisory services.